We had several guests at Rotary last week.
Brandi Hemsley brought Andy, the newest therapist at Jet Physical Therapy. Andy just graduated from college and just started at JET.
|Brandi Hemsley and Andy|
Brent Hinson brought firefighter Joe Redlinger to Rotary.
Kurt Sorensen brought Chris Lewis from Hills Bank and Trust. Chris was our speaker.
|Chris Lewis from Hills Bank and Trust|
Kirt Sorensen invited Chris Lewis from Hills Bank and Trust to talk about identify security. He had a lot of great suggestions and strategies to help keep your information safe.
- reconcile your bank and credit card statements monthly
- Review your credit report. Order a free report from www.annualcreditreport.com
- Guard your PINs and passwords
- Don't write your password/PIN on a PostIt Note...
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately
In the event your card information or identity are compromised, you should
- Keep a log of your actions and the sequence of events
- Contact the local police.
- Contact your financial institution
- Close compromised accounts.
- Place a fraud alert on your accounts.
- Change your online passwords.
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-IDTheft or at www.consumer.gov/idtheft
|Chris Lewis from Hills Bank|
Be sure to get out there any ask folks to purchase Daffodils. The proceeds from this fundraiser are split between the American Cancer Society, and the three Rotary clubs in Washington County.
Sales and money are due by Monday, February 26th.
February 8: Club Forum!
February 15: Tsalika Rich - TBA
February 15: 1:30-6:00pm Rotary Blood Drive at UP Home
February 22: 11:00am Rotary Board Meeting @ Jones Eden Funeral Home
February 22: Craig Davis - TBA
March 1: Brent Hinson - Fire Station/City Hall plans update
March 8: Brandi Hemsley - TBA